More About What We Do…
Success in the “Next Economy” is defined by driving faster, more profitable organic growth. This will not be achieved through the application of traditional “Old Economy” approaches to the marketplace. Too many significant, permanent changes have occurred.
Leadership in today’s markets requires forward-looking companies to take a holistic approach in order to best serve their customer’s interests . An approach that integrates and coordinates across traditionally separated departments, functions and processes--ranging from brand marketing and sales to innovation (R&D), supply chain management and knowledge management. An approach through which new solutions are identified that:
- Understand your market dynamics, competitive factors and value drivers
- Identify your best and most profitable customers (short/long term value)
- Develop the right, differentiated products/services for your customers
- Align your organization to maximize the return on go-to-market activities in this environment
- Understand the commercial impact of your actions in the marketplace.
As such, AllianceHPL’s approach is geared to ”Next Economy” requirements and focused on four interdependent competencies:
- Analysis: The ability to analyze market/value drivers and client needs from a 360 degree perspective.
- Advice: The ability to provide expert, actionable input designed to deliver improved and immediate marketplace performance, profitably.
- Action: Unlike traditional firms, AHPL’s teams can implement its recommendations
- Accountability: Unlike traditional firms, we deliver end-to-end solutions and the ability to measure their commercial impact.
With its understanding of the the implications of the “Next Economy”, AHPL concentrates its Practices in the four areas having the greatest impact on business success in today’s marketplace: